We hire professional teaching artists from a variety of musical backgrounds and genres. We love building long-term relationships with our students. We value our warm-hearted, friendly atmosphere, and our mission of connecting everyone through music.
Perks of teaching at The Front Porch:
- We provide comprehensive administrative support. You be the artist; we’ll take care of the rest.
- We provide a ton of teaching resources: full curriculums for group classes, libraries of chord charts, notated music, and pre-recorded instructional videos.
- We schedule regular opportunities to engage with other teaching artists as well as teacher trainings and other professional development opportunities.
- You can take any of our group classes for free!
- You’re an employee, not a contractor.
- Maintaining 25+ hours/week qualifies you for health/dental insurance.
- Our school schedule mirrors that of the local public schools, so winter and spring breaks are built in.
- We pay our teachers as professionals: $43-65/ hour wages.
If you are interested in teaching at The Front Porch, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
HEAR WHAT OUR TEACHERS HAVE TO SAY:
on the ease of scheduling.
on teaching and performing.
on teaching group lessons.