Join us for Save the Music, a live-streamed concert series, bringing music from our venue to your home, hosting some of our finest local artists. Kick back, relax and enjoy the music!
Sunday, 11/15 features Mighty Joshua. Proceeds will benefit Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry.
HOW IT WORKS: We will be live-streaming this concert from The Front Porch’s venue. Tune in on The Front Porch’s Facebook or YouTube to watch and listen! To watch on Facebook: head to our Facebook page and click “Videos” on the side bar. The live stream should be the first one! Feel free to send us a message if you are having trouble finding it.
This concert will re-broadcast on WTJU (91.1 FM) and streamed on wtju.net the following Tuesday at 6 pm.
“Like”, comment and SHARE the live feed to your friends on Facebook! Chime in, request songs, leave a positive comment, ask the musicians questions: What is this song about? When did you start playing music? What have you been doing to stay peaceful during this time?
DONATE! This concert series benefits our community’s artists and The Front Porch. We will be taking donations for each of these shows with an easy donate link on each concert. You can donate at any time! Visit our DONATE PAGE, or donate to us on Venmo – our handle is @frontporchcville. **PLEASE include the artist’s name in the comments of your donation on either platform doing the showtime.
THANK YOU to our sponsors: Reelwire Media, WNRN, Red Light Management, Roots Down Radio and WTJU.
We are committed above all to keeping everyone safe and healthy! We have implemented the following guidelines for these live-stream events and asked that everyone acknowledge the following agreements, which will help limit everyone’s exposure as much as possible.
Please practice appropriate social distancing while in the space. No hugs or high fives!
* We will have one engineer available to run sound and live stream.
* We will sanitize the room and the equipment prior to each event. Everything will already be setup and sanitized prior to your arrival.
* Each musician will need to bring and use their own microphone.
* We encourage each musician and staff member to wash their hands as soon as they enter the building, to use good hygiene practices and keep at least 6-10 feet from one another for the entirety of your time in the space, do not touch each others’ equipment, and wash hands again when leaving.
* We encourage small groups to keep numbers down.
* If anyone is feeling ill or showing any symptoms of any illness whatsoever in the days leading up to your slot, they will need to stay home.
221 Water St E
Charlottesville, VA 22902
508 Dale Avenue,
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Right behind Bodos Bagels on Preston!